What is Residential Treatment?
At Solutions Recovery, our Residential Treatment Program helps clients struggling with alcohol and drug addiction using a holistic approach and treatment plan that has been customized to meet their needs. Instead of a restrictive setting such as a hospital, our clients live in a therapeutic community of recovery homes located within quiet, carefully selected suburban neighborhoods.
During their treatment stay, clients enjoy the comfort of a residence in upscale homes that are amply furnished and provide a warm environment for healing. Treatment providers for Solutions Recovery programs are caring, experienced, and highly trained practitioners in their respective fields. Integrating a holistic approach, our multidisciplinary treatment team provides customized, intensive, and clinically managed treatment services.
Clients participate in a structured schedule featuring a minimum of 30 hours per week as part of their customized treatment plan of therapeutic activity:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Experiential Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Auricular Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Canine Therapy
- Holistic Services (acupuncture, massage, personal training, etc.).
- 12-Step Meetings & Life Coaching
Interpersonal Skills Development
While in the supportive environment of residential care, clients work on improving a number of behaviors involved in the change process including:
- Developing/enhancing communication skills
- Developing accountability for their actions by peers and counselors
- Improving self-care skills
- Helping others
- Getting along with others
- Communicating effectively
- Working through maladaptive behaviors
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Is an Intensive Outpatient Program Right for Me?
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed for the working professional who is committed to overcoming his or her chemical dependency in an outpatient treatment setting. Individuals requiring medical detox or alcohol or drug withdrawal may participate in our medication-assisted detox program prior to beginning an outpatient program.
The Solutions Recovery IOP treatment program schedule is customized according to the individual’s addiction severity and behavioral health needs. The individual’s treatment plan consists of a structured schedule of onsite therapy three times per week in treatment blocks of three hours each day. The treatment will consist of Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, and Continued Care Planning.
- Individual Therapy:You will meet with your counselor and discuss items that are related to your addiction and your recovery. They will advise you on future endeavors and help you see what in your past has led you to this point
- Group Therapy:Sharing with others going through the same struggles is an extremely beneficial exchange. You will support each other and participate in group activities to help in your treatment.
- Continued Care Planning: After the treatment is over, it can be overwhelming to deal with the real world. A detailed continued care or aftercare plan will help you prepare for life after treatment and identify ways to avoid relapse. Family education, family therapy and multi-family therapy are integral components of the program so that the family may work to overcome unresolved issues related to the individual and their substance abuse.
Here are some questions that will help you decide:
- Do you use alcohol or drugs to escape from life problems?
- Have you ever felt sorry or regretted something you did while using alcohol or drugs?
- Have you ever neglected your family or missed work because of alcohol or drug use?
- Has your alcohol or drug use ever created problems with your family or friends?
- Do you try to limit your alcohol or drug use in certain situations?
- Are you unable to stop using alcohol or drugs when you want to?
- Have you ever awakened the morning after alcohol or drug use the night before and found that you could not remember part or all of the prior night?
- Have you ever gone to anyone for help with alcohol or drug use?
- Have you ever been arrested for an alcohol or drug related offense?
- Has any family member ever sought treatment for an alcohol or drug use?
What is Detoxification Treatment?
A high percentage of patients at Solutions Recovery go through detox while in our program. The first step of the detoxification is drug withdrawal that is defined as, “Discontinuation of the use of an addictive substance, and the physiological and mental readjustment that accompanies such discontinuation.”
The need for detox depends on the nature and severity of anticipated withdrawal symptoms depending on the particular drugs used as well as the frequency of use. Once an individual has discontinued using certain drugs, physical and behavioral withdrawal symptoms are likely to follow. If clinically necessary, our medical team may prescribe medications to ease the individual’s physical withdrawal symptoms.
More than three quarters of the individuals who come through our program do not have to be in a hospital in order to go through the detox process. Solutions Recovery works with a contracted provider who provides our detox processes under the safe care of a clinician. Any detox medications are locked away and self-administered with observation at prescribed times.
While the patient is in our care, they are closely monitored 24 hours a day.
As a licensed residential rehab and detox facility we incorporate counseling and therapy during the patient’s detox to help with the psychological distress that the individual may experience. We provide the patient’s transportation to their periodic follow-up appointments for any adjustments to dosage monitoring and titration schedules.
Solutions Recovery is certified and licensed by the State of Nevada’s Department of Health & Human Services as a facility for the treatment of abuse of alcohol and/or drugs.
Partial Care/Day Treatment Program
What is Partial Care/Day Treatment?
The Solutions Recovery Partial Care/Day Treatment Program provides structure for people who do not require the intensity of inpatient or Residential Level of Care (RTC), but need more structure than outpatient or IOP. Patients are assessed by a multi-disciplinary team of addictionologists, alcohol and drug counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, social workers, and other behavioral health care professionals that work together in evaluating the client’s treatment and his/her progress through all levels of care.
What are the benefits of Partial Care?
- Used as a step down for those in inpatient or RTC
- Used for patients needing more structure as a transition into IOP
- Average length of stay is 2-3 weeks before stepping down to IOP
- Cost-effective alternative to inpatient and RTC
The Partial Care/Day Treatment program includes:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy